COMPETITION – win an Apple iPad with Bitterwallet!
Sweet muscular Jesus, it's true! There's a new Apple product on the way later today and in our typically ramshackle fashion, without having a clue what Steve Jobs is going to announce, Bitterwallet is going to give it away to you - the avid reader of this mighty organ.
We'll point you to some very specific terms and conditions below - essentially what we're saying is, assuming it's the mythical Apple Tablet that is unveiled shortly, then you can win an Apple Tablet from Bitterwallet! But how?
You need to do any or all of the following - there are three ways to enter, each counting as one entry:
- if you haven’t already, subscribe to our email alerts; you can do this by entering your email address in the top right hand corner of the page where it say ‘Subscribe To Email Alerts!’ and completing the registration process. This counts as one entry.
- using your powers of cognitive thought and imagination, complete the following quote in 12 words or less:
“I would lose my virginity all over again to Bitterwallet if I won an Apple tablet, because…”
Post your completed quote in the comments below; we’re not judging them on grounds of content (and if you win, you don't have to hand over your virginity), so don’t take too long to compose it. Remember to include a valid email address in the appropriate field when you leave your comment – don’t worry, other readers can’t see it. This counts as one entry.
- If you’re on Twitter, tweet a link to this post (or simply retweet this one) and include the hashtag #bitterwallet. Don’t spam folk with multiple tweets as we’ll only be counting eligible accounts once. This counts as one entry.
You have until 5pm next Wednesday to enter, so off you go and best of luck! And fans of official small print - here you go, you beasts:
* The competition ends on Wednesday 3rd February 2010 at 5pm GMT
* Open to UK residents only
* One person per household may enter
* Only one entry per person for each of the three means of entry will be valid
* You must complete the email address verification to be eligible
* You must include a valid email address if commenting below
* The prize will be dispatched to the winner within fourteen working days of Bitterwallet receiving it from Apple
* Bitterwallet cannot determine nor guarantee delivery time of prize, nor its compatibility or available features in any given country
* the exact model and specification of the prize will be determined at after the closing date
* Bitterwallet’s decision regarding the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into