COMPETITION - it's National Who Cares Day! Win a Samsung Galaxy Tab!
Ladies and gentlemen, and avid readers too - today is Bitterwallet's National Who Cares Day.
Today is the day you can put friends, family and colleagues in their place. It's the day you can shun all timewasters, and tell people straight: "Who cares?"
The likes of Twitter and Facebook are great for sharing news and information, but there's a lot of rubbish that really should stay in a person's head.
Today you cant people know how you feel, and respond to those pointless social media updates on Facebook and Twitter. Plenty of you already have:
So today is the day to take action, and if you do, you could win a Samsung Galaxy Tab or one of two WiFi Kindles! There are three ways to win on Wednesday:
• follow Bitterwallet on Twitter, change your Twitter avatar to the National Who Cares Day logo and tweet the following:
"Today is Bitterwallet's National Who Cares Day. Before you send a tweet, ask yourself: "Who cares?" http://bitterwallet.com"
• between now and midnight tonight, when one of your Facebook friends posts a pointless status update, reply "Who cares?" and send a screenshot of your exchange to [email protected] - by midnight tonight at the latest
Every entry from each of the methods above will be put into a draw tomorrow morning. Three entries will be picked at random - the first entry will receive a Samsung Galaxy Tab. The next two entries picked at random will receive a Kindle WiFi.
Today is the day to take action, to remind ourselves that as beneficial as social media is, people should think before they type, so they don't waste their time - or ours. Be strong, citizen.
* The competition ends on Wednesday 17th November 2010 at midnight GMT
* Open to UK residents only
* One person per household may enter
* Only one entry per person for each of the three means of entry will be valid
* Bitterwallet cannot determine nor guarantee delivery time of prize, nor its compatibility or available features in any given country
* the exact model and specification of the prize will be determined at after the closing date
* Bitterwallet’s decision regarding the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into
TOPICS: Social Media