Win a big bundle of bargains in the big Bitterwallet giveaway
Here at Bitterwallet, we just love giving. For example, owing to the fact that we operate out of a hermetically-sealed pod that’s situated 100 feet underground, we’ve been giving each other the same cold virus for almost a year now.
But it’s time to spread the love a little bit further, and hand out some prizes to a lucky Bitterwallet reader. All we ask is that you subscribe to the site, either by email or RSS feed and you could be the recipient of a five-item prize bundle.
The items will be taken from this week’s HotUKDeals Of The Day features and we promise they won’t all be the tatty, low-end stuff. Not all of them anyway. There’s a three-figure budget for this thing and we’re not afraid to splurge the lot.
There are two ways to enter….
1: Put your email address into the box on the top right hand side of the page – the one under where it says ‘Subscribe To Email Alerts!’ Complete the registration process and, Bob’s your uncle, you’ve entered the competition.
2: Subscribe to the RSS feed. You can click here to do this or click on the RSS bit in the top right hand corner of the page. Confirm this by leaving a comment below or after one of this week’s HotUKDeals Of The Day features. Leave a valid email address in the appropriate box when leaving your comment. Don’t worry – your email address won’t be seen by the readers.
Here’s a few rules:
• Competition ends on Wednesday September 9th 2009
• Open to UK residents only
• 1 person per household may enter
• You must complete the email address verification to be eligible
• You must include a valid email address if commenting below or in a HotUKDeals Of The Day feature.
• Bitterwallet’s decision regarding the winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.