Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
It's been another weird week in the schizophrenic world that is Bitterwallet. We've had everything form free money to wannabe male models to free-defecating to the shameless ripping off of Take That fans. Been pretty quiet in all honesty... but here's the best bits.
* Are law firms to blame for spiralling motor insurance premiums?
* Free Flights! Free Money! Are the credit card freebies too good to be true?
* Now you can do your doings anywhere without shocking or alarming anyone… (pictured)
* Quidco iPhone app offers cashback for check-ins
* Is your internet usage as high as BT claims it is?
* Vodafone gets legal on customer for complaining on Facebook
* Bought games from GAME? Len Dastard needs your help
* Make Roland the Next model
* Hans Brinker – “best hotel in the world” is the “worst hotel ever”
* The Alpharooms experience – dark, confusing, uncaring
* Ticketindex.net accused of ripping off Take That fans