Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
* Continuous car insurance - good news for whose pocket?
* Harvey Water Softeners – marketing through fear (pictured)
* Orange and Vouchercloud? Is this partnership actually any good for your pocket?
* Tesco testing in-store satnav app… wonder why?
* BT to slash landline-to-mobile call costs
* What happens if a bank goes bust? How to make sure your savings are protected
* Len Dastard warns – don’t get caught out by Distance Selling Regulations
* iPhone 5 shelved for now, iPhone 4S announced in June?
* Ofcom ban 3 year mobile and broadband contracts and introduce 999 text service
* All hail the Japanese wasp crackers!