Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was
* Let the good times roll aboard East Midland Trains
* 8,000 year old wizard cannot magic VAT away.
* Would you like files with that? McDonalds’ latest employees are a bunch of uneducated androids
* NSFW: You can’t ever go wrong with a sweary children’s toy
* Nintendo want ALL of your 3DS photos and videos for themselves
* Video leak of Wii 2
* Eight what are great: Canned foods
* Ryanair, scratchcards and the most confused scam ever
* Persistent text marketing, fictional solicitors and suspect ads. Wonga.com aren’t so friendly now.
* All hail the Percy Pig ice cream! (pictured)