Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was.
Here's your chance to relive those Bitterwallet glory days of earlier in the week or just to catch up with what you might have missed while you were busy recovering from a life-threatening illness or something. Enjoy.
* Len Dastard asks… what’s your favourite stupid law?
* Vodafone gives everything to charity
* Mobile phones to charge-up by the power of your voice?!
* BMI Baby bring out an innovative new loyalty scheme that’s nothing like a loyalty scheme.
* Half a million T-Mobile customers charged for ‘ghost’ calls never made
* Voluptuous Debenhams come up with new ’spot the body shape’ game
* Google finally launches Music Beta
* Groupon launches Groupon Now, for coupons now
* EU fiddling with mobile contracts brings good and bad news
* Google Chromebook laptop to launch on 15th June