Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
Our internet hit counter span right off its dial this week, befuddled by the number of 'uniques' that we totted up. Elsewhere, Google dropped us a line, asking us to 'ease off on the awesomeness a bit' - something about knocking all their stats out of whack. So here's the best stuff that caused that seismic cyber-shiver...
- Flight or height? Passenger removed from plane for being too tall
- Exercise the easy way, with Stelios and his easyGyms
- Firearm-based dog lead of the year 2011? (pictured) We suspect so.
- Postman Pat, Postman Pat, Postman Pat is another FatCat
- BT to upgrade copper network to promise 20Mbps to 80% of the country
- Heading to Alicante? Not anymore, say Ryanair
- Beware fake Jacob’s Creek wine!
- All the arcade action of Atari, now on iPhone
- Now you can angle your chopped food correctly and precisely…
- No puppet dog spit on Carolgees’ fine candles