Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
It's been another week of Bitterwallet standing up for you, the average consumer in the war against The Man, and we didn't even have to resort to smashing any shop windows in the middle of London. Here's the best bits...
- GlassesDirect prescribe an apology for their customer
- Man jailed for stealing conceptual poker chips from Zynga
- So what do they put in McDonalds Chicken McNuggets?
- Are we spending less, or just spending smarter?
- Vodafone to give Sony Xperia Play (aka Playstation Phone) away for free (pictured)
- Save money on Ryanair fares by… deleting your cookies?
- Commercial Break: Meet Doug – Ford’s new puppet spokesman
- Spook spam in your inbox, claim BangCD.com
- The UK’s worst bank, Santander – are they getting it right yet?
- Customer cunning forces Tesco to change comparison rules