Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
Great news! The Elders Of The Internet have written to us, saying that this week's content on Bitterwallet is possibly the finest use of the medium that they've ever seen. They also sent us a £5 book token as a reward. Having said that, we're still sticking rigidly to our rule of only rounding up the ten best stories for you on a weekend. So suck it up losers...
- Len Dastard takes on BestBuy – an update
- What’s wrong with this headline? In praise of… Orange
- HTC take a flyer with their new tablet PC
- Watch out, Which! Ryanair’s rapier wit is gonna get you!
- Apple linked with child labour, suicide and worse
- Morrisons will boldly march into the internet age… in 2012
- How to reclaim your unused Tesco Clubcard vouchers
- New booze rules won’t change a thing – we’ll drink to that!
- BBC iPlayer now linking to other channels’ programmes (pictured)
- The sound of High FIVEs from Currys at Christmas