Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
#We're called Bitterwallet and we love to rap / so here's the stuff from this week that wasn't crap...#
- Facebook Deals arrive, check-ins check out and go mainstream
- Manchester Airport hires hologram staff and no, you’re not dreaming
- New national crime figure website could have us all hiding under our beds
- You thought 31 January tax return deadline was bad? You ain’t seen nothing yet.
- Flickr is great – except when they delete 4,000 of your photos
- …because someone else will put it back, right? (pictured)
- Behold… Steve Blag’s Supermarket Drop!
- Ryanair’s lack of online security is your fault, somehow
- EU could make Saturday afternoon pub footy viewing all legal
- “Hello, is that Dell? I’d like to order 65 screws please.”