Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
Here at Bitterwallet, we're so amazing at everything that it's nigh-on impossible to whittle a whole week's output down to just a handful of choice cuts. So this week, we just chose a load of stuff at random...
- What your credit card number means
- Splatt scam starts using credit card details
- ACS: Law halt filesharing legal witchhunt
- How to spot a scam website
- Free WiFi network launched by O2
- Sony’s not-very-unlimited Music Unlimited is coming to smash Spotify
- Len Dastard’s guide to the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR), part 1
- Sony’s new PSP (pictured) is handsome and plays PS3 games *drool*
- Moving toilet advert mirrors make us want to smoke crack
- Shhh – easyJet route disappears, but don’t tell the customers