Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
What did YOU do this week? Had a haircut? Imagined what it would be like if you had wheels instead of feet? Crossed the Atlantic in a laminated cardboard box? All small beans compared to what we got up to here at Bitterwallet. Here's some of the best stuff again...
- Bitterwallet poll – is Ryanair’s boarding card penalty fair?
- Will publishers take note of the Kindle Lending Club?
- Nokia Comes With Music doesn’t anymore
- Coupon of Porn – like Groupon, but fewer spa days
- Shoddy Santander pledge to try and improve service
- Sweet victory for complaints about Vitaminwater
- Retail Deathwatch: HMV bring in KPMG to help with the money stuff and that
- Check your credit cards now – cosmetic company Lush hacked
- Martin Luther King was, like, a totally rad dude (pictured)
- Consumer heavyweight Len Dastard takes on Best Buy