Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was
The rest of the pagan world might be winding down for Christmas, but we're still hammering out the good stuff here at Bitterwallet. Here's the finest slices from the consumer cake that we baked for you all this week...
- More scams to watch out for, including the courier scam
- How much money will your ASDA voucher book save you?
- Is this a time traveller? Wearing a slanket (pictured)? Yes. Yes it is.
- Result! Consumer heavyweight Len Dastard takes Tesco down
- Whatever became of the computerised pub?
- Which retailers will abuse the VAT increase next month?
- 1985 is so yesterday, time for the Argos 1976 catalogue
- 3 offers truly unlimited data, Orange and t-Mobile consider restrictions
- Ah, but... Three’s unlimited data plan still means throttling, restricted use
- Yet another reason to review your Facebook privacy settings