Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
It's been the week when we've seen the wife of our future king poked with a stick on her way to a Kylie Minogue gig but that doesn't make it into our top ten bits of stuff what went on over the past seven days. This all did instead...
- Even “disrespectful but also utterly moronic” letters to Cash 4 Gold get a reply
- Government announce superfast broadband plans with Freudian slip
- Google back in the phone game with the Nexus S
- Must be the music, because Sky Songs is set to close
- Bitterwallet’s How To… save money with online outlet stores
- Commercial Break: Does your child hear colours?
- Why Fitness First are putting their customers second
- Find the perfect present with Stupid Secret Santa
- ACS:Law fails to take action against alleged file-sharers
- Now online – the 1985 Argos catalogue (pictured). Obviously.