Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
So, what's been the best bits of Bitterwallet this week then? Well, it's this stuff. And yes, there ARE two stories about vending machines. You got a problem with that?
- Does your favourite airline charge a sky-high seating fee? (and the corporate bullshit response)
- Amazon indulge in a little oiled-up robot love
- Commercial Break: Grow up son, eh?
- It’s here at last! The live crab vending machine!
- Bitterwallet reader finds “excrement” in Hovis loaf
- You can’t harvest information with a Kinect say Microsoft
- Bitterwallet’s How To… appeal parking tickets
- What should new Facebook users expect to share?
- Any excuse for a sale – Amazon launches ‘Black Friday Deals Week’
- Terrifying sentient Japanese vending machine recommends drinks (pictured, sort of)