Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
We're burying a time capsule in the corner of the Bitterwallet car park this afternoon. Its contents? Print-outs of these stories that have appeared on the site this week. Imagine how amazed the future generation will be when they open it in 21somethingorother and get to read THIS stuff!
- Portion distortion – how many calories are in the food you eat?
- Why stand-up seats won’t be on your next flight, part 17
- F1 bloke presumably knows what he’s doing by designing very tiny motor car
- Orange launch PAYG Android smartphone for under £100
- TripAdvisor review see guests chucked out of Blackpool hotel
- United Utilities bend time, ignore charter to avoid compensation
- Dear God, Samsung, are you trying to kill the Galaxy Tab in its crib?
- Hungry? Why not have some Rotten Cake Made Out Of Wood? (pictured)
- NSFW – hardcore Greek porn is thirsty work
- The Seabird – is this the future of mobile phones?