Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
Hey you! Stop playing with your personal area and clue yourself up on the best of the past week of consumer news, fluff and nonsense from us lot locked away 50 feet underground in the vacuum-sealed Bitterwallet pod. Here we go...
- DSGi Know How to kill off the Tech Guys, doll up off-site repairs
- Comet rolls out new touchy-feely logo and no-one cares
- Hotels.com checks ins and outs of the world’s hotel prices
- ISPs are hopping mad because government ask them to pay for piracy
- Now students needn’t starve thanks to Asda
- Len Dastard, consumer law wrestler vs the Small Claims Court Part 1
- Bitterwallet’s How To… complain at a restaurant
- Companies who make silent nuisance calls could be fined £2million
- ‘I’m just off to the supermarket to fill the bucket…' (pictured)
- The iPod watch, and five more reasons Apple will rule Christmas 2010