Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
Everywhere you look there are cuts, cuts, cuts. But do you see us bunging out a 'Seven Of The Best' or a 'Three And A Half Of The Best'? No, you do not. So strap yourself in and browse through our finest moments of the past few days, innit?
- My oh MiFi, Virgin Mobile US mobile broadband for travellers
- The Sun releases a perfume – world enters dream-state
- Rejected – Premier One Vision Computers’ bad customer service
- BT offer free WiFi for Android and iPhone Users
- Nothing more relaxing than a cruise is there?
- New range of stuffed toys need love, understanding and Valium (pictured)
- Want Mafia anecdotes with your pizza?
- HMRC do deal with Vodafone to help with tax avoidance
- One in eight shops close across the UK
- BT to bring call centres back to the UK