Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
Here's our top ten stories from the past week, voted for by an elite panel of retired military men, convicted perverts, drag artists and bored fishermen. We hope you'll find that there's something for everyone...
- HMV get into the music download bear pit
- Next to drop free collection for returned items
- Fast food joints fail to advertise calorie count
- Careful with currency if your Maestro card has become VISA Debit
- iPhone jailbreak now legal
- Can you reboot the whole of the internet? (pictured)
- R4 cards now illegal as Nintendo wins court case
- Amazon come out fighting with all-new Kindle
- ICO – your personal data isn’t yours once you hand it to creditors
- Watch out for fake Firefox update that infects your computer