Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
The coming week looks to be a barren one with no more World Cup and no rolling news coverage of a man hiding with a gun hiding in a storm drain. If you've been entangled in those equally-compelling events this week, here's the best of what you missed at Bitterwallet...
- Staff pose as punters to praise the Groupola debacle
- You can’t give booze to a baby (pictured). Got that?
- The wit and wisdom of Ryanair’s Michael O’Leary
- Get your game on for Playstation Move
- AOL’s day today – “800 schools close” to watch Raoul Moat shootout
- Coming soon – the inevitable Google Store View
- Amazon get into the grocery game – don’t all rush at once though
- BT and Talk Talk challenge the Digital Economy Act for their own good
- Why there’s more than meets the eye to Exclusive Eyes
- Next caught refusing to refund delivery charges