Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
As a fog of gloom covers the globe following the news that a new Police Academy movie is in the pipeline, here’s our own small attempt at cheering everyone up – the best bits from the past week here at Bitterwallet…
- The credibility of controversial Redsave takes a bit of a blow.
- A piece of Apple! A look into the future of the electronic giant some of you love to hate.
- Ha ha ha! A condom story! Oh, ha ha ha ha ha! Another condom story!
- The sodding insurance companies that are getting antsy about providing cover for the elderly.
- We like this – a bendy, unbreakable screen…
- Easyjet and Ryanair get in the ring with the ASA as the referee.
- Asda do their bit for an overpopulated world with cost-price IVF drugs.
- Tesco-branded spirits sold in plastic bottles? Don’t queue at once y’all!
- The lawyers who are heading for a slapped wrist over ‘intimidating’ letters to so-called ‘filesharers.’
- It’s coming! The Apple iPad is coming! (pictured)