Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
So that was a week, was it? Felt more like six days, fifteen hours, eleven minutes and two seconds if you ask us. Still, it wasn’t a complete waste of time – here’s the finest chunks of meaty goodness from the Bitterwallet news trough…
- Supermarket price reductions – they’re all a load of bollocks really.
- The deranged garment that probably wouldn’t suit you sir.
- Coronation Street is 50 years old! Here comes some pointless tat to commemorate the occasion!
- Apple go all puritanical and axe even the mildest smut from their apps. ‘Apps?’ Sounds a bit too much like ‘baps’ to us.
- Microsoft’s new Natal gaming experience is coming. You’ll be able to live the games or something. Pah!
- Three get a stinging rebuke from our Paul. They almost certainly won’t read it.
- Gig review. Yes, gig review. Black Lace (pictured) do a PR PA for Easyjet. Severe doubts over whether it’s actually Black Lace though.
- Vodafone are the kings when it comes to mobile web browsing in the UK. How can we be sure? Because O2 said so!
- Could this be the UK pricing structure for the upcoming launch of the iPad…?
- Britain, you’re a dirty mob. Sales of fetish gear is going through the roof. Just make sure you’ve got a safe word.