Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
Here’s your weekendular round-up of all the best stuff from the last few days of our offerings – the very bittermost of the ultra walletmost. Word to your mother. And your uncle. Say hi to him from us.
- Ryanair get the thick end of the OFT boss’s tongue. Yee-ouch!
- Bono wants to spy on your internets so he can have a bigger house and better haircuts.
- The air passenger who delayed a flight because she didn’t think the security was up to scratch.
- 2010 is the International Year Of The Comedy Scarf – we kick off with a boob-flavoured one.
- Your comprehensive guide to getting compensation when your train is late.
- Our most-viewed story of the past year. It’s not that amazing to be honest.
- A COMPETITION! Win a Google Nexus One phone! Yes, really!
- More stuff that requires YOUR input. Tell us who best company of 2009 was.
- H&M get a bit frisky with the January 1st VAT increase – they never knocked it off in the first place!
- The next gaming revolution? Microsoft’s Natal, where you are the controller.