Ten Of The Best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
It’s the final weekend before Christmas so we won’t be bothering you with a round-up of the very best of next week’s Bitterwallet magnificence – so you’ll just have to read the site seven or eight times every day instead.
Here’s the cream of this week’s pre-Christmas crop for you to gorge on again…
- Google to launch the FunkPhone. Or the gPhone. Or some dogfood. We’re really not sure.
- Tut tut - Virgin Wines play fast and loose with their tiny fonts.
- The Necky – the world’s first scarf for the complete and utter bell end.
- That Christmas number one skirmish – it’s not too late for you to buy Killing In The Name Of.
- Listen to it here and see it performed by the noddies off The X Factor (unless it's been taken down by The Man again.)
- Flybe seem to be adding on a few pence to flight prices. Could it be a mistake or something more sinister?
- Those big bottles of White Lightning cider will soon be gone from dodgy off licences up and down the land.
- Tiger Woods’ fancy piece makes what could easily be the worst advert of all time.
- The Microsoft employee allegedly fired for not shouting ‘Bing’ enthusiastically enough.
- Is there meat in Ben & Jerry’s ice cream? Mmmm… meat ice cream… mice cream...