Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
Still, at least you’re home now and we can help to hurry along your recuperation by pointing you at some of the better stories we managed to cough out this week…
- Apple WILL make you look at adverts, whether you like it or not. Got that?
- A collection of beers of the world. If your world happens to end at the offie around the corner from your house.
- A callow youth hates Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 so he films himself punching the wall and crying like a toddler. Makes you proud to be British.
- Will the banks finally admit defeat in the penalty charges case? Find out when it could all be over.
- Some shop-floor dancing in a Microsoft store. You’ll want to suck your own ankles off at the horror of it all.
- Adults who like to dress as hamsters now have a special hotel to stay in (pictured.) Sometimes we think we could probably do with another World War.
- Webloyalty – raking in a ton of money but how much of it are we really aware of?
- Why the poor are STILL being offered store cards that they clearly can’t afford to handle.
- We’ve unearthed some possible shenanigans from the T-Mobile customer info-sell scandal.
- How 3D TV will become the great leveller. Because we’ll all be sat there squinting at the box looking like Roy fucking Orbison.