Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
Here’s what we did – it’s slightly better/worse (delete as appropriate)
- Tell us something – just who or what is the worst company of 2009? (above right)
- The kind of mint you probably won’t fancy sucking on for too long.
- Just how crap is UK broadband? According to this, it’s ubercrap.
- O2 will be setting their precious iPhones free soon. It’s like when a bird flies the nest…
- Turns out Microsoft don’t like incest jokes all over shows that they sponsor…
- Now you can drive AND fanny about on your laptop, you potential murderer you.
- Booze with a local flavour. Sort of – the label’s in your local dialect. It’s not embarrassing. Okay, it is.
- The new, chunky Nintendo DS – the LL. It’ll be huge in Wales.
- We announce that Google are kicking sat-navs to the kerb. You lot tell us why that’s bollocks.
- T-Mobile. Beautiful, lying, lovely customer-intimidating T-Mobile. Ahhhh…..