Ten of the best from Bitterwallet's week that was
Another week over and what have we learned? More than we could ever hope to fit into a poxy post on a two-bit website. Fortunately, that’s not what we are, so here’s the best stuff from the past few days here at Bitterwallet…
- The missing millions that Brits could be claiming if they’d use cashback sites.
- Bailiffs – how easy it is to become a professional bastard? One who’s ‘only following orders’ obviously.
- Ryanair – as of this week, they’re charging you to… read this sentence. Nah, that’ll be next year
- Vodafone joined Orange as new iPhone suppliers, but there’s no sign of O2 users being able to unlock
- Harrods deal firmly with the scruffy oiks from Dixons
- How photography started – blow the head off a mule and take a snap of it
- Which? make a few tweaks on their website after we exposed their collection of ‘admin fees’
- Could there be a deluge of loans written off after the exposure of PPI cock-ups?
- Asda’s exciting webcam – a part of a cow, thousands of carrots and a few randoms milling about
- Hail to the gas mask bra!! (pictured)