Ten Of The Best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
Who was it that said: “He who looks back is class”? We’re not sure, but we get his vibe.
So here’s the best bits from the past week at Bitterwallet. Suck it in you babies…
- Tesco – Jedi-haters or just tolerant of a bloke who insists on being a bit of a prick?
- The BBC Watchdog PS3 debacle rumbled on. One man said the Beeb told him to make stuff up.
- Noel Edmonds – owner of a tidy beard and inspiration for a beautiful iPhone app.
- An interesting online ad – there’s not many of them you know.
- We’re out of our depth with the Asda butler. Well out of it. Please don’t hurt us Ken.
- Free wigs at Starbucks! Hang on, it’s free WiFi. Almost as good.
- Apple made to look like sad losers as Microsoft unveil their tablet/booklet thingameedoo.
- Bitterwallet desperately wanted to throw a Windows 7 launch party. Microsoft wouldn’t let us.
- More crowd-sourcing – send us your pics of former Woolworths branches please.
- Quique’s got his head screwed on. Or rather he should have – on to a desk or something similarly sturdy.