Ten Of The Best from Bitterwallet's week that was...
Fortunately we’ve got our regular look back at the week’s best bits to remind us that it wasn’t always like this…
- Those undated 20p pieces – something stinks about it all. Stinks big, like a dead tramp.
- As Spotify try to barge into the App Store, will Apple go super-sized with a new tablet?
- The banks are dilly-dallying and shilly-shallying while foreign lenders offer better mortgage rates.
- Orange have upped their charges, giving you the right to cancel. A troubleshooting guide is here. Oh, and if you’re with Virgin, you can probably walk away from them too.
- While we're in a cancelling mood, here's how to get out of those restrictive gym memberships – and some of the best iron-pumping deals that are around elsewhere.
- The full list of unnecessary shit that DSGi staff are obliged to try and flog to you. If they don't fancy the sack that is.
- Jackie Chan is dressed like a cock and starring in an ad that makes you pine for Tron – the original one, not the exciting new version.
- Microsoft get into the online TV-on-demand game – with a mixed bag for you to choose from. No, we don’t need to see another single second of Hotel Babylon thanks.
- The all-new Starbucks – pretending away like mad to make you think it isn’t actually Starbucks.
- Those upcoming smart meters – the customers are paying for them and the utility companies make the £306 million savings. Hmmm…