Ten of the best from Bitterwallet...
Steve Jobs may have died and the Apple iPhone 4S might have been launched this week, but neither of those two seismic events made it into our top ten of stuff from the past seven days here at Bitterwallet. THAT'S how important we are...
* More ‘destitute families’ appealing for food aid
* Tesco’s ‘Big Price Drop’ may not be all it seems
* European court rules that pubs can show live footy using foreign decoders
* Is it too expensive to commute?
* Shutl roll out 90-minute delivery to more UK cities.
* Legal services coming to supermarkets and banks
* The idiot’s guide to Quantitative Easing
* BT superfast home fibre plans fall behind schedule. Again
* Are big bus companies driving over smaller competitors?
* YouTube movie rental explodes on to UK internets