Sixteen of the best from Bitterwallet's year that was...
Over the past twelve months, we estimate that we’ve done almost three millions kilojoules of good things, helping you all find bargains, wriggle out of dodgy contracts and, oh, loads of other helpful stuff.
We hope we’ve made you laugh now and again too, and we’ve gathered together some of our favourite mirthsome moments. Read some, read all, read none if you like – it’s not going to affect our gin intake on this day of days.
- Budgetland – the future for skint travellers
- Soy to go, soy to go, wherefore R2 soy to go?
- A picture is worth a thousand words, not $233.95 – even if it’s of a spider
- Face it – cooking oil doesn’t make you beautiful
- The UK’s worst Christmas gift – sexist, but succulent
- Man reinvents train set. Reality gets off at next station.
- Apple fans rejoice! The MacTini is here!
- In the shops now! #1: El vino for the terminally lazy (Yes, it’s the first ever ‘In the shops now!’)
- A nice bit of Paul for your wall
- The Digi-Mug – two products rolled into one really bad product
- It’s like the future never happened. Because it didn’t
- Pork brains in milk gravy for lunch anyone?
- ‘This is an emergency… my McNuggets are an emergency!’
- The ghost-killing gizmo that could change the world
- Urgghh – it’s the 14 worst soft drinks ever!
- Who’s hungry for a whole chicken in a can then?