E-fags just as dangerous
Birmingham mum-of-two Keeley Cooper was charging up her electric snout when suddenly she heard a bang.
"It went bang" confirms Ms. Cooper.
The carpet caught alight and smoke filled the bedroom and, well, you can imagine it was all quite the palaver.
However, Ms. Cooper had used her phone charger to charge the electro fag up and there lies the problem.
E-cigarettes can pose a risk such as this as their lithium batteries are liable to explode if they are plugged into the wrong charger.
Fortunately no one was hurt in the blaze, and Keeley has gone on to write on her Facebook (and should probably adjust her privacy settings too by the sounds of it, if we're pulling quotes off it) that she will never smoke again.
The moral here is that electronic cigarettes can harm after all, or don't be a dick and use the wrong charger.