Deals Of The Day - Monday 17th June
Today, we’re offering you a unique chance to own an iconic piece of British history, and we’re not talking about a Jim’ll Fix It medal (although we’ve got a crate of them that are going nowhere in a hurry).
No, we speak of course of the red telephone box – they used to stand on practically every street in the land but now they’ve pretty much gone the same way as The Beatles and white dog dirt. It doesn’t mean that you can’t invest in one yourself. You can put your own home phone in it, grow plants in it or dress up as a tramp and wee/sleep in it. All yours for only £2,250 (plus VAT and delivery).
WAIT! THERE'S MORE…!!!
• 100 Tesco Clubcard points when you recycle ink cartridges.
• Kingston 32GB DataTraveler SE9 USB flash drive – only £11.69.
• USB 2.0 A-male>A-female extension lead (1 metre) – just 31p delivered.
• Samsung 22" widescreen LED monitor – yours for £82.98.
• Harry Potter 1-8 (Blu-ray box set) – just £20.96.
• Four (new) Blu-Rays – only £15.00.
• Batman Arkham City Game of The Year Edition (PC) – only £4.99.
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7", refurbished) – only £119.00.
• ASUS 7" Tablet (16GB) – yours for £109.99.
• Navman Mio 5" widescreen Sat Nav (with carry case& lifetime map updates) – £49.99 delivered.
• Generation Kill (Blu-ray) – only £13.56.
All those and more can be found over at HotUKDeals...