Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
Some of us haven't spent the week out rioting and looting all over the place. Yes, we're looking at YOU. Some of us have been diligently carrying on with gathering the finest consumer news. Here's the best of it...
* Had a heart attack? That’ll be 7€ please, says Ryanair
* East Coast launches Reward scheme, save £20 on WiFi
* Commercial Break: Richard Marx and a different kind of ‘Hazard’
* ESPN football goal app free for new season
* New Samsung Galaxy Tab pulled after Apple legal action
* Len Dastard reports – don’t get caught out buying stolen goods
* Supermarkets milked customers in price-fixing, say OFT
* Walk your bride up the (frozen fish) aisle
* Nintendo 3DS price now below £120
* We can’t believe they’ve deep fried THIS… (pictured)