Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
The possible end of HMV. Transferring money as simply as blowing your nose. A massive telly. They're just some of the things that have irritated our minds here at Bitterwallet over the past seven days... and here they are again.
• Apple slashes iPhone 5 screen orders
• Do you have Facebook fatigue? (pictured)
• HMV: Shops can’t live on nostalgia alone
• Transfer money from 2014 without sort codes and account numbers, as easy as texting
• Kids run up big bills thanks to fake, £15-a-pop, Angry Birds game
• Dangerous dolls and other plastic toys
• Has the Government really thought through how it’s paying for its Grand Infrastructure Designs?
• Lotto ticket price to be doubled
• Porsche make ludicrously large television set
• O2 wants mobile operators to stop offering phone chargers