Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
The people of Tottenham have woken up to scenes of destruction today, but perhaps the rioters wouldn't be quite so angry if they were all regular readers of Bitterwallet. Here's the best of what they've missed this week..
* Chrome pips Firefox in the UK browser war
* Is Splatt about to try another scam? Let us know
* Have you got a spare £1,500? New figures show every household will be £1,500 worse off over next five years.
* The Whale Pool: Suitable for Tom Thumb
* Is Stella Artois really launching a new lager called Wifebeatre (pictured)? No.
* IE users have a low IQ? You’d have to be a thundering dumbass to believe that!
* Virgin offer free WiFi to London (rest of UK thinks ’screw you then!’)
* Who is hit hardest by inflation? It probably *isn’t* you…
* Let’s give a small hand for this iPhone case
* Beat inflation and get cheaper beer. But there is a catch…