Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
Cinema ninjas? Invisible food? A colossal Apple fuff-up? It sounds like the stuff of dreams/nightmares (delete as appropriate) but in fact it's all been going on here at Bitterwallet over the past seven days. That, AND a load of other stuff. WAHEY!!!
• Innovation Corner: GPS shoes and waving passwords
• Banks turn their back on the bankrupt
• Poundland: where the prices stay the same but the stock is gradually shrinking…
• It’s very possible to come out richer using payday loans. Just ask Wonga.
• Clean up your act – here come the cinema ninjas!
• It’s the HotUKDeals student essentials guide!
• The Emperor’s New Chef- pay £10 a month for food that doesn’t exist
• ‘Why I shop at Waitrose…’ promotion hijacked by Twitter pranksters
• Apple Maps failing horribly all over the world (pictured)
• Who says Government is in bed with business? The tale of the Transport Minister and the Train company…