Bitterwallet's ten of the best
Time travel is still just a dream for us human beings so for now, the nearest we can get is to look back over the past week here at Bitterwallet. Here's a recap of some of the glorious consumer-flavoured work we've pumped out in the past seven days...
* Starbucks, McDonalds… now Tesco to roll out free WiFi network
* McDonalds prefers Macs to PCs – what did you expect?
* Commercial Break: Wonder if he sparked up with a lightsaber…? (pictured)
* Have you got 30 days extra to pay your tax? Result.
* A King Size with your Big Mac? The McDonald’s hotels in Switzerland
* Get your micro-money out – ITV are coming after it
* Major price cut coming for Nintendo 3DS
* Len Dastard reports – ACS:Law file sharing cases end
* Carrier bag tax – coming to a retail establishment near you