Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
Things! Stuff! Other bits and pieces! All that and more has infected your eyes this week if you've been carefully reading Bitterwallet. Now here some of it is AGAIN!!??!!
• Virgin Atlantic to offer full mobile phone use in the sky
• O2 announce roaming data cuts
• TalkTalk customers get nannied over porn
• Amazon to launch new Kindle in July
• That’s a bit… erm, graphic, is it not?
• Man mutilates self in order to carry out weak iPod stunt (pictured)
• What is your ‘never again’ brand or store?
• New fat tax on cans of the good stuff. Where will it all end?
• McDonalds now mulling over introducing waiter service
• Something doesn’t add up with Specsavers contact lens solution deal