Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
The UK media might be in a state of utter chaos, but the good ship Bitterwallet continues to sail upon smooth seas. Here's our finest pieces of quality journalism from the past seven days. Viva quality journalism! Viva Bitterwallet!
* HMRC stay silent over eBay stings
* The Rufus Roo beats budget airlines with no style and deep pockets
* Stop the internet – we ‘ve found the best T&Cs ever
* How to get free WiFi on East Coast trains
* All three Yahoo! mail users are being warned of privacy invasion
* The Bitterwallet guide to all those fiddly tax rates and limits
* Apple raise UK app store prices
* O2 staff astroturf App Store to praise O2’s new app
* Yellow Pages RIP (pictured)
* Is government aggro map leading to drop in crime figures?