Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
* Government planning to monitor all our calls, texts, emails and web use
* Ofcom to bump Freeview in favour of 4G
* Who’s the winner in the new peer-to-payday loans genre?
* Wifebeater takes a battering from Brown Ale… (pictured)
* All hail the picnic table jeans!
* Vagrants! Pret A Manger want you!
* When is a Meatloaf not a Meatloaf? When it’s Barry from Eastenders
* After just one year, Tesco closes second-hand car website
* Tweet your way to last-minute face value tickets…
* Smartphones to be replaced by Google’s goggles