Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
A knackered old house, celebs tweeting about chocolate, great razorblades and the death of the book shop - just some of the stuff that we've covered over the past few days here at Bitterwallet. Catch up now or miss out forever - possibly.
* Are Android apps passing your personal data to advertisers?
* House for sale: one not-so-careful previous owner
* The Politician, The Newspaper Mogul and the ‘grubby’ tax deal
* Judge says Google is ‘passive wall’
* Shave money with DollarShaveClub
* Your consumer guide to buying goods and services
* Celebrities endorsing Snickers through Twitter are fine say ASA
* Abercrombie & Fitch ordering surly staff to do press-ups (pictured)
* New server? That’ll be $2,591… or $768. Depends who you are.
* Book sales plummet as eBook power grows