Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
A scary clown, a naked geezer, some spy-denial and a bunch of new mobile phones. Just some of the things that have amazed and amused us all over the past seven days here at Bitterwallet. Here's the best ones again...
* Mobile launches galore at Barcelona’s MWC fandango
* Are Facebook reading Android user’s texts or not?
* Are consumers getting a conscience regardless of cost?
* Would you pay to test drive a car?
* Naked jobseeker fails to get an interview
* Deathwatch: No Mass Effect 3 or Mario Party 9 at Game and Gamestation
* One complaint every 12 seconds over PPI
* KnowHow Movies (pictured) launches, but it isn’t cheap
* Collusion add-on shows which companies are spying on your browsing