Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
Oh my OMG - transgender-spotting, a soup company in bother, Richard Branson's porn plans and crushed limbs on Facebook. Just another typical round-up of the best stuff from the past few days here at Bitterwallet...
* Commercial Break: Keep calm and carry on
* Paddy Power wanders aimlessly into transgender horse-racing row
* Mobile providers losing mega money as fewer use SMS
* Government to keep details of every phone call, text message, email and internet search
* Soup company in hot water over competition
* Want to know about Facebook’s views on nudity and crushed limbs?
* Claire’s Accessories' new necklaces are beautifully designed…
* Brace yourselves for richardbranson.xxx – an odyssey of adult entertainment
* 4G ready to roll, but could cause interference problems
* Channel 4’s ticket-reselling investigation nails Viagogo