Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
* Dixons ready to get into the streaming video game
* Tesco shoppers huffed by man dying in aisle
* Are Amazon getting ready to open actual stores?
* Improve your credit rating (but not by skipping payments)
* TalkTalk activate parental control while hemorrhaging customers
* Big Switch aims for cheaper energy bills
* Either Wowcher or Shamballa isn’t dealing in the truth
* Ecotricity will make you feel sorry for fossil fuels
* Don’t get knocked up by a bailiff…
* Phones4U hope you’ll JUMP around in excitement at their new upgrade ploy