Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
Bread renaming, some unusual recruitment from Apple and one of the creepiest (or romantic) personal ads you'll ever see. That's just some of the stuff that lights up our round-up of the best of the past week here at Bitterwallet....
* Bad news for heroin kids – Sainsbury’s only selling spoons to over 18s
* Sky recruit BBC and ITV to Anytime+
* Dixons chief headhunted by… Apple?
* Tiger Bread is dead. Long live Giraffe Bread
* ASA dispute TripAdvisor’s claim that its reviews can be trusted
* Result! Bitterwallet readers help the Government make up its mind on MOT reform.
* Make money by paying off your mortgage?
* Virgin currently running fastest in broadband speed race
* BMW suffer thaw in public relations after they sponsor some killer weather
* Girls! Is this man (pictured) referring to you?