Bitterwallet's ten of the best
* Cheap Playstation 3s to hit the shelves soon?
* Are insurance companies passing your details to personal injury lawyers without permission?*
* Worst airports EVER – which are yours?
* There’s no hiding airline card fees anymore, say OFT
* BT under pressure to stop you watching films online
* Greenpeace attack VW with spoof of Darth Vader commercial
* Don’t make small complaints to Aer Lingus staff or they’ll get the police on you
* David Gray Sells Album Exclusively Through Groupon – his mum Buys 454 Copies
* ‘Smart meters’ (pictured) might be a bit thick according to National Audit Office
* The cost of calling in Europe just got cheaper