Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
* Are Gumtree guilty of picture size shenanigans? (pictured)
* Pay-freeze to last ’til 2020! Hurray!
* Would you like to know exactly how the Government is spending the money you pay in taxes?
* Iceland recall lamb mince in salmonella scare
* McDonalds and LA Fitness fall foul of sharp-minded Tweetists
* O2: Sharing your mobile number with every website you visit
* H&M’s creative team aren’t looking very nice today
* Megaupload’s Kim Dotcom refused bail (also: insane neighborhood watch retort)
* ‘Do we need to check how it looks from outside the shop?’
* Will the next Xbox console block used games? So what happens now?