Bitterwallet's ten of the best...
Poncy little socks, threats of mass suicide, the dumping of filth on the doorsteps of tax dodgers and a video game with some massive knockers in it - just some of the things that we've brought you at your favourite consumer-flavoured website over the past week. Here they are again, along some some of our other pearls of genius...
* Netflix bring their streamertainment to the UK. Yes, streamertainment.
* Men! Slip these macho pieces of cotton over your useless toes
* Vile advert to promote ‘video game’ banned in UK
* O2 want the vouchers back that they accidentally gave their new customers
* Mass suicide by Foxconn workers narrowly averted
* Amazon.co.uk blatantly shafts its customers, crying ‘pricing error’
* Why Can’t HMRC be as creative as the Indian tax authorities? Rubbish and Eunuchs (pictured).
* Starbucks customers revolt over reward card changes
* Doomed ticket exchange Scarlet Mist makes a comeback
* EasyJet include surcharges in headline prices, whatever that means